Contact me to:

Please contact me to order Stampin' Up! products or book a workshop in the Nelson/Tasman regions
sally.robertson@email.com

I run card classes monthly on a Friday morning and am involved in the Nelson Stampin' Up! Extravaganzas.

I value my customers. Please ask about my customer loyalty programme.

All enquiries are welcome!

Wednesday, August 23, 2017

This little piggy....

Up until this month, my new piggy set had not touched ink!  SO I set to work with it and whipped up a bunch of customer thank you cards.  Thank you Kristine McNickle for your design that I haved CASED here. 
 
 

There are four different pigs in the 'This Little Piggy' stamp set.  They are super cute!  I enjoyed colouring these little guys with my aquapainter and ink from the ink pad lids.  The watercolour card works very well for this technique.


The sequins used are from the Iridescent assortment in the annual catty.  I am using the new ombre ribbons heaps.  Lemon Lime Twist is featured on these cards.


The 'Pinewood Planks' dynamic Embossing Folder is very cool and can be used across multiple occasions/ styles.


ALSO....
Nadia and I have space in our scrapbooking class next Fri (1/09).  Beginners welcome.  sally.robertson@email.com

1 comment: