Contact me to:

Please contact me to order Stampin' Up! products or book a workshop in the Nelson/Tasman regions
sally.robertson@email.com

I run card classes monthly on a Friday morning and am involved in the Nelson Stampin' Up! Extravaganzas.

I value my customers. Please ask about my customer loyalty programme.

All enquiries are welcome!

Tuesday, May 16, 2017

Tiny Treat Boxes

Today's share is some tiny treat boxes I made for my lovely mum to sell.  I believe there are still some for sale at the 'Little Shop on Alabama' in Blenheim.  
 
I am pleased that the 'Bow Builder Punch' and 'Clear Tiny Treat Boxes' will still be available in the next Annual Catalogue!
 
 

Each clear box contains two beautiful handmade in NZ soaps that are simply divine!  The little tag is attached with 'Linen Thread' (a staple in my stash!).


I made futher boxes inspired by my friend Brenda's design.  These kraft boxes are retired but the following supplies are continuing into the new catalogue:
  • Dazzling Diamonds Glimmer Paper (bow)
  • Bow Builder Punch
  • 5/8" Burlap Ribbon
  • Very Vanilla 1/2" Lace Trim
  • Birthday Blossoms Stamp set (sentiment)
  • Foil sheets in Gold, Silver and Copper



It's a dreary day here in Nelson.  Stay warm!

No comments:

Post a Comment