Contact me to:

Please contact me to order Stampin' Up! products or book a workshop in the Nelson/Tasman regions
sally.robertson@email.com

I run card classes monthly on a Friday morning and am involved in the Nelson Stampin' Up! Extravaganzas.

I value my customers. Please ask about my customer loyalty programme.

All enquiries are welcome!

Friday, May 19, 2017

Moon Baby and introducing Powder Pink

Moon Baby is a super cute stamp set.  Thank you to Paula Dobson as she inspired these sweet baby cards.
 

The clouds are from the 'Lift me Up' set and I have heat embossed them in white. 



The new in-colour 'Powder Pink' is just gorgeous.  This will be available June 1st.  To colour the images I have stamped on Shimmery White cardstock and used an aqua painter with SU ink.  My favourite method of colouring!
 

The stitched framelits are so useful.  Quite possibly my most used dies.  I love them.  The set has four squares, four circles and four ovals.  The scalloped circle is from the 'Layering Circle Dies' set.


These little babys are heading off for sale in the Little Shop on Alabama, Blenheim NZ.

Have a lovely weekend!

No comments:

Post a Comment