Contact me to:

Please contact me to order Stampin' Up! products or book a workshop in the Nelson/Tasman regions
sally.robertson@email.com

I run card classes monthly on a Friday morning and am involved in the Nelson Stampin' Up! Extravaganzas.

I value my customers. Please ask about my customer loyalty programme.

All enquiries are welcome!

Thursday, May 4, 2017

Classes for the rest of 2017

I have updated my class list for the rest of the year (see blog sidebar on the right).  Please contact me to book in.  sally.robertson@email.com
 
Nadia Irving and I are commencing a scrapbooking class next week (Fri 12th May 10-12:30).  We have a few spaces left.  Below is a sneak peek of my layout.  Here's the scoop:
 
In this scrapbooking class, taught by Nadia Irving and I, you will make two 12"x12" pages for your scrapbook. Cost is $34. Bring your basic tool kit (trimmer, scissors, adhesives). Address provided upon booking. Booking essential, places limited.
 
 

See you next time.  Don't forget to check out the retiring specials.  Stampin' Up!

No comments:

Post a Comment