Contact me to:

Please contact me to order Stampin' Up! products or book a workshop in the Nelson/Tasman regions
sally.robertson@email.com

I run card classes monthly on a Friday morning and am involved in the Nelson Stampin' Up! Extravaganzas.

I value my customers. Please ask about my customer loyalty programme.

All enquiries are welcome!

Saturday, February 11, 2017

'Lift Me Up' Tiny Treat Boxes

Feautured in the Sale-a-Bration catalogue (page 6) is a cute treat box idea using the Lift Me Up bundle and the Carried Away DSP.  I had fun creating these!
 

'Lift Me Up' is a very versatile stamp set, with co-ordinating dies.  I can't wait to create cards and scrapbook pages with this set. 


The bright and fun DSP lining the boxes can be earnt with any purchase of $110 through March 31st.


In addition to the bundle and DSP I have used:
  • Tiny Treat Boxes
  • Affectionately Yours Cardstock Pack and Whisper White Cardstock
  • Night of Navy Ink and Twine
  • Calypso Coral Twine

2 comments: