Contact me to:

Please contact me to order Stampin' Up! products or book a workshop in the Nelson/Tasman regions
sally.robertson@email.com

I run card classes monthly on a Friday morning and am involved in the Nelson Stampin' Up! Extravaganzas.

I value my customers. Please ask about my customer loyalty programme.

All enquiries are welcome!

Monday, February 27, 2017

Lift Me Up Love

I could sure do with being up in a hot air balloon right now, feeling the nice cool breeze through my hair!  Yes here in New Zealand summer has finally hit and it is HOT.  Fortunately I found some shade watching my eldest two doing swimming sports this afo. 
 
Without further ado, here is a batch of cards I whipped up.  The tutorial that I followed can be found here and it is awesome.  It uses the new Lift Me Up stamp set and DSP that can be earnt with a purchase of $110 (NZD) of products. 
 

I loved making these cards.  The colour combination is so nice and fresh:  Watermelon Wonder, Peekaboo Peach, Mint Macaroon and Smoky Slate are the cardstock colours used.



The 'Thanks' sentiment comes from the Watercolour Wishes kit.  All of the other sentiments come from the Lift Me Up set.


There is just so much to love about the 'Lift Me Up' stamp set.  It can be used:
  • for many different occasions
  • for men, women and children
  • for scrapbooking and cardmaking alike 
  • Here it is used in a bright playful way but it looks equally as good in vintage style. 
It is truly versatile, that's for sure.




If you are free this Saturday (4/3/17) and would like to join us for the Nelson Extravaganza please contact me as I have a couple of spaces still available. 

Until next time!

No comments:

Post a Comment