Contact me to:

Please contact me to order Stampin' Up! products or book a workshop in the Nelson/Tasman regions
sally.robertson@email.com

I run card classes monthly on a Friday morning and am involved in the Nelson Stampin' Up! Extravaganzas.

I value my customers. Please ask about my customer loyalty programme.

All enquiries are welcome!

Sunday, November 6, 2016

Woodland Merry Mice

This Merry Mouse is singing in the woods.  I was inspired by a card made by 'The Serene Stamper', Tina Zinck.
 
I chose to demo this card at a workshop yesterday as it showed a lot of techniques and product.
 
  • Inking and then stamping on the woodland folder (for the demo I used soft sky and dapper denim which created a more subtle look)
  • Fine tipped glue and dazzling diamonds glitter on the trees
  • Stamping and punching the holly
  • Watercolouring the holly and mouse
  • Using Mica Flakes for the snow under the mouse.
 
 


The trees are stamped in 'Garden Green' using 'Lovely as a Tree' stamps (a classic set).


Merry Mice has 25% off through November (down to $27NZD clearmount).  It's a lovely set!

 
Last of all- will you join us at the Extravaganza in Nelson?  Would love to hear from you.
 
Until next time! Sally x

1 comment: