Contact me to:

Please contact me to order Stampin' Up! products or book a workshop in the Nelson/Tasman regions
sally.robertson@email.com

I run card classes monthly on a Friday morning and am involved in the Nelson Stampin' Up! Extravaganzas.

I value my customers. Please ask about my customer loyalty programme.

All enquiries are welcome!

Thursday, November 3, 2016

Pull Up Pines

Every 4-6 weeks my team meet together and one person shares a project for everyone to make (completely optional for members).  Today's share was one that Diane taught us.  Isn't it exquisite!  I absolutely adore the 'Pretty Pines Thinlets'- they are just gorgeous for layering on cards and off the page projects.
 


Spot the metallic thread in 'Cherry Cobbler'.  Don't miss out on this Holiday Catalogue item.


The sentiments on the 'pull out' part of the card are from the co-ordinating stamp set 'Christmas Pines'.  These are on special through November 

If you live in NZ and you would like to find out about joining my team please don't hesitate to contact me.  Blessings. Sally.

No comments:

Post a Comment