Contact me to:

Please contact me to order Stampin' Up! products or book a workshop in the Nelson/Tasman regions
sally.robertson@email.com

I run card classes monthly on a Friday morning and am involved in the Nelson Stampin' Up! Extravaganzas.

I value my customers. Please ask about my customer loyalty programme.

All enquiries are welcome!

Sunday, November 20, 2016

Extravganza project and BIG sale

Hello friends.  My project share today is what I taught at the Nelson Extravaganza yesterday.  What a fun and smooth sailing day it was!  Thanks to all the demos who taught and helped and of course to our lovely guests who support our event!
 
My card is very white and sparkly- the photo doesn't do it justice.
 
ALL the stamps used are from 'Christmas Magic'.  The dies are 'Santa's Sleigh Thinlets' and 'Layering Ovals'.  The Window sheet gives a 'Peek-a-Boo' effect.
 

 I just love Glimmer Paper!  To add extra sparkle the 'Fine Tipped Adhesive' was used and Dazzling Diamonds glitter sprinkled over the branch tips, under the trees and on the sign.  'Soft Sky' ink was applied using an Aqua Painter.

 
There's a BIG sale coming up tomorrow.  Here's the scoop.......
 



*Please note the two 24-hour flash sales*












Don't miss a bargain!

Pleaase contact me to order NZ wide.

Happy Crafting!  Sally

No comments:

Post a Comment