Contact me to:

Please contact me to order Stampin' Up! products or book a workshop in the Nelson/Tasman regions
sally.robertson@email.com

I run card classes monthly on a Friday morning and am involved in the Nelson Stampin' Up! Extravaganzas.

I value my customers. Please ask about my customer loyalty programme.

All enquiries are welcome!

Friday, October 21, 2016

Sweet Gingerbread Man

Today's share is a sweet and simple card that I made using the 'Cookie Cutter' bundle for a local team swap here in Nelson.  It's a super punch and stamp set bundle that I am enjoying a lot! 

The heart 'buttons' are punched from Real Red Glimmer paper.  The glitter detail is 'Dazzling Diamonds' glitter, adhered using the 'Fine Tipped glue'. 

More to come with this bundle in future weeks... 


The Embossing Folder is also from the 2016 Holiday Catalogue.  Here I have used a sponge dauber to add colour and highlight the branches.

Next Friday (28/10/16) I am hosting a Stamp-a-Stack in Nelson.  I have one or two places left.  Please contact me if you would like to create a stack of 6 cards.  sally.robertson@email.com

Have a super weekend!  Sally.

2 comments:

  1. Very cute. Look forward to seeing what else you come up with using those bundles. :)

    ReplyDelete