Contact me to:

Please contact me to order Stampin' Up! products or book a workshop in the Nelson/Tasman regions
sally.robertson@email.com

I run card classes monthly on a Friday morning and am involved in the Nelson Stampin' Up! Extravaganzas.

I value my customers. Please ask about my customer loyalty programme.

All enquiries are welcome!

Thursday, September 8, 2016

Weekly Deals and Shooting Star

 I must get the 'Shooting Star' bundle out again.  It's so much fun! 

The first share is a simple card I demonstrated at my catalogue launch a few months back.  The star spins as it travels across the page. 

How is it made?  By making a 'washer and stampin' dimensional sandwich' on the back of the moving image (in this case the shooting star).



Secondly a CASE from the catalogue.  A sweet little flying bee! 


Thanks for looking!

No comments:

Post a Comment