Contact me to:

Please contact me to order Stampin' Up! products or book a workshop in the Nelson/Tasman regions
sally.robertson@email.com

I run card classes monthly on a Friday morning and am involved in the Nelson Stampin' Up! Extravaganzas.

I value my customers. Please ask about my customer loyalty programme.

All enquiries are welcome!

Saturday, September 17, 2016

Tiny Treats and don't miss a bargain!

Good morning.  It's the last week of the weekly 'Special Offers', which are listed below
The 'Clear Tiny Treat Boxes' are in the deals this week.  Here they are with in-color ribbon and DSP and filled with Mint Imperials.  Super cute!


The Stampin' Up! online store's Clearance Rack has recently been updated.  Lots of bargains to be had.  If you are in NZ, ensure that NZ is the country selected (top right of the web page). 

 Have a lovely weekend.  Blessings. x

No comments:

Post a Comment