Contact me to:

Please contact me to order Stampin' Up! products or book a workshop in the Nelson/Tasman regions
sally.robertson@email.com

I run card classes monthly on a Friday morning and am involved in the Nelson Stampin' Up! Extravaganzas.

I value my customers. Please ask about my customer loyalty programme.

All enquiries are welcome!

Tuesday, September 27, 2016

Cozy Critters

A special card for a special lady!  I just loved making this card.  I find it quite cool using 'Christmas' sets for other occasions! 
 
The stars of the show are in a Hostess set ,'Cozy Critters', from the 2016 Holiday Catalogue.  They're such cute little creatures and I have added a hint of sparkle to their scarves using 'Dazzling Diamonds' glitter (adhered with fine tipped glue).
 

The greenery comes from the 'Christmas Pines' set and is already a firm favourite!  Around the box I have used the Woodland EF- an absolute must have!  I inked the folder in Soft Sky before putting it through the Big Shot.


If you are in need of a 'Card in a Box' template, you can find one here  It folds flat for giving/ sending.  Love!  The DSP is from a 6x6" pack called Serene Scenery, which has some lovely designs.


I am adoring the new layering Framelits that SU carries.  They are totally awesome.  The ovals are featured in this project and the sentiment is from 'Endless Birthday Wishes'. 



If you would like to host a workshop in the Nelson/ Tasman/ Marlborough region and earn your own 'Cozy Critters' set or products of your choice please don't hesitate to contact me sally.robertson@email.com

Thanks for stopping by! x

No comments:

Post a Comment