Contact me to:

Please contact me to order Stampin' Up! products or book a workshop in the Nelson/Tasman regions
sally.robertson@email.com

I run card classes monthly on a Friday morning and am involved in the Nelson Stampin' Up! Extravaganzas.

I value my customers. Please ask about my customer loyalty programme.

All enquiries are welcome!

Sunday, August 14, 2016

Fox on a Box

Last month a friend hosted a private online workshop.  I made small kits in advance and the participants around the country used their own inks and stamps to complete the projects.  It was lots of fun and a learning curve for me- especially with the video making.  Today's share is the gift I gave the hostess. 
 
I love this design by Pootles Papercraft  Box for 3x3 cards or a soap  I popped in one of Nelson's 'Global Soaps' which fit well.  The colour scheme is the Foxy Suite colours- Calypso Coral, Pool Party and Smoky Slate.  The stamps are 'Foxy Friends' and 'Thoughtful Banners'.  The silver Satin Ribbon is so beautiful!
 

It's so nice to see the sun today.  Enjoy the rest of your weekend. x

1 comment:

  1. So cute Sally and can't wait to get my little foxy soon too ;)

    ReplyDelete