Contact me to:

Please contact me to order Stampin' Up! products or book a workshop in the Nelson/Tasman regions
sally.robertson@email.com

I run card classes monthly on a Friday morning and am involved in the Nelson Stampin' Up! Extravaganzas.

I value my customers. Please ask about my customer loyalty programme.

All enquiries are welcome!

Friday, August 26, 2016

Baby Bear

Here's some more 'Baby Bear' love. 
 
Little Shop on Alabama in Blenheim needed some baby cards so this is where these little guys reside for now.  Little Shop on Alabama.  The gorgeous little shop has lovely handmade gifts so be sure to check it out next time you're in Blenheim.
 

I'm in love with the little enamel shapes.  Pictured here are hearts from the 'Subtles' pack.  I'm slowly collecting them all as they are just sweet little details to add to cards and scrapbook pages.  They are available in Metallic, 2016-18 In Colors, Brights, Regals and Subtles.



Thanks to those who came to my class this morning.  If you live in Nelson I would love you to join us next time September 23rd.  Happy crafting!  Sal x

No comments:

Post a Comment