Contact me to:

Please contact me to order Stampin' Up! products or book a workshop in the Nelson/Tasman regions
sally.robertson@email.com

I run card classes monthly on a Friday morning and am involved in the Nelson Stampin' Up! Extravaganzas.

I value my customers. Please ask about my customer loyalty programme.

All enquiries are welcome!

Thursday, May 12, 2016

On Stage Samples in Peekaboo Peach

Here's the new 2016-18 In Colour Peekaboo Peach! 
 
A sweet little 3x3 boat card (Scribbly Bird) for a new bubbalicious. 
 

Next up is a layout of our youngest having a whale of a time in water!  As a mum of 3 boys I have learnt that water and sand play goes a long way.  In addition to food, food, food!  LOL

I have used peekaboo Peach DSP in the background.  Scribbly Bird (swirls and splatters) for the background.

The acetate and journaling spot is from the Project Life 'Memories in the Making' which is actually retiring at the end of May.


I spelt 'Joy' from the Christmas Thinlet 'Jolly'.
 
 
Adios!  Thanks for looking.  x
 

1 comment: