Contact me to:

Please contact me to order Stampin' Up! products or book a workshop in the Nelson/Tasman regions
sally.robertson@email.com

I run card classes monthly on a Friday morning and am involved in the Nelson Stampin' Up! Extravaganzas.

I value my customers. Please ask about my customer loyalty programme.

All enquiries are welcome!

Sunday, May 15, 2016

Onstage samples 2015-17 In Colours - Part Two

To make this step card featuring 'Cucumber Crush' I used the new upcoming set 'Swirly Bird' to stamp the kite, trees and flowers.  The sentiment is from 'Balloon Builders' and fits perfectly don't you think?
 
 

I am really into making step cards at the moment.  I was originally inspired by my friend and DT member Jane Hambly with the idea.  Here is a link to a tutorial with the measurements that I used for the body of this card Step Card Tutorial.


A 6x8 Christmas Layout in 'Mint Macaron'.  I used 'Rich Razzleberry' to coordinate with my son's top, for a non traditional Christmas Colour scheme.  'Watercolour Wash' is a must have stamp for a quick and easy arty background for cards and scrapbook pages.


'Watermelon Wonder' for an arty card made with spritzing ink, distressing edges, rolling and a bit of tearing.  'Swirly Bird' for the flowers and Picture Perfect for the sentiment.


My 'Tip Top Taupe' sample is simple but it's one of my favs.  I like the soft touches of the vellum and organza ribbon.  The bird has been embossed in white and sits on a nest of linen thread.


Last of all a 'Swirly Bird' nest in 'Delightful Dijon'.  The dies used are 'Rose Wonder' and sentiments from 'Helping Me Grow'. 


Hope your weekend is going well.  We have some shopping to do today.  Kiddy presents and sports gear.  There's always something! x

No comments:

Post a Comment