Contact me to:

Please contact me to order Stampin' Up! products or book a workshop in the Nelson/Tasman regions
sally.robertson@email.com

I run card classes monthly on a Friday morning and am involved in the Nelson Stampin' Up! Extravaganzas.

I value my customers. Please ask about my customer loyalty programme.

All enquiries are welcome!

Saturday, May 7, 2016

On Stage Display Samples 2015-2017 In Colours

 Good morning.  I hope you enjoy the samples I created for On Stage NZ that I am sharing with you today. 

I can well and truly say that I have made friends with 'Delightful Dijon'.  I have teamed it with soft suede DSP to make this little mini tag book.  Credit to Steve Hussey for this gorgeous photo of our youngest Harry. 

See the little detail in the corner of the tags?  That is made using the 'Curvy Corner Trio Punch' and sadly it is retiring so if you would like to own it yourself please order it before the end of May!

The stamps in this sample are from 'Picture Perfect' which will be returning in the new 2016-17 Catalogue.



Next a kiddy card featuring Cucumber Crush.  I love popping the child's age on their birthday cards- educational and special! 



Using the Swirly Bird set I have deviated from my normal style for this sample.  Mint Macaron is the featured colour.  Spot the lovely new ribbon! 


More of the 5/8" Mini Striped Ribbon, this time in Watermelon Wonder.


I think I fell more in love with Tip Top Taupe when I created the On Stage samples.  It is such a nice brown and goes with everything.  The new Swirly Bird set has stamps to make a kite too!  The sentiment comes from 'Balloon Builder'.  Super glad that the 1/8" Stitched Ribbon is staying! 


Many blessings! x

1 comment:

  1. Can't wait to see this new book when it comes out. LOL. Awesome Sal. :)

    ReplyDelete