Contact me to:

Please contact me to order Stampin' Up! products or book a workshop in the Nelson/Tasman regions
sally.robertson@email.com

I run card classes monthly on a Friday morning and am involved in the Nelson Stampin' Up! Extravaganzas.

I value my customers. Please ask about my customer loyalty programme.

All enquiries are welcome!

Saturday, May 28, 2016

Last of my Onstage samples: Sweet Sugarplum and Emerald Envy

We're heading into the last days of the 2015-2016 catalogue.  If there's anything you would like to order please get in touch.  You don't want to miss out on that set you've been eyeing up for ages!
 
I really like 'Sweet Sugarplum'.  My first sample features Swirly Bird and the new In-colour DSP.  I wouldn't be without my Triple Banner Punch. 
 

Mint Macaron and Sweet Sugarplum look stunning together.  New Mini Striped ribbon features in the sample below also.


A simple Layout on Kraft cardstock with a hint of Emerald Envy.  The background stamps are from Timeless Textures and Gorgeous Grunge.  These two sets are among my most used.


Finally some sheltering braches using Botanical Blooms dies in Emerald Envy cardstock.  Timeless Texture to add interest to the leaves.  The sweet little bird is from 'Swirly Bird' which can be ordered from June 1st.  Yah! 


If you are local to the Nelson/ Tasman region you are welcome to come to my catalogue release on June 12th.  More info out soon!

Many Blessings.  Sal x

3 comments:

  1. Ok so now I'm convinced about Emerald Envy LOL. Love your samples Sal. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. ummm i think im quite liking emerald envy too now.. These are gorgeous Sally :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Sally I loved your swirly bird, triple banner card and I cased it for my open house launch last month. Thanks for the inspiration.

    ReplyDelete