Contact me to:

Please contact me to order Stampin' Up! products or book a workshop in the Nelson/Tasman regions
sally.robertson@email.com

I run card classes monthly on a Friday morning and am involved in the Nelson Stampin' Up! Extravaganzas.

I value my customers. Please ask about my customer loyalty programme.

All enquiries are welcome!

Thursday, May 19, 2016

Going Global is Going

What a fab suite 'Going Global' is and it's retiring at the end of the month.  Here are a couple of projects showcasing the suite.
 
First up a cute easel card with a drawer made by Jane Hambly (DT member).  The DSP 'Going Places' has neat little prints, perfect for cards and mini books. 
 

I love this card Jane made and can't wait to try making one myself.


Secondly a step card that I taught in class last week:

 
This features the following items that are retiring:

Going Global Stamp set
World Travel EF
Going Places Cardstock and DSP
Banner punch (a steal reduced to $15 NZD)
Lost Lagoon ink (reduced to $9.80 NZD)
Silver Metal Buttons
Hello Honey Striped Ribbon


Did you notice the clear embellishment on the top of the banner?  That's a perfect white accent with the white peeled off!


Thanks for visiting today.  If you live in NZ and don't have a demonstrator I would love to hear from you sally.robertson@email.com  Please enquire about my customer loyalty rewards programme.  x Sally.

No comments:

Post a Comment