Contact me to:

Please contact me to order Stampin' Up! products or book a workshop in the Nelson/Tasman regions
sally.robertson@email.com

I run card classes monthly on a Friday morning and am involved in the Nelson Stampin' Up! Extravaganzas.

I value my customers. Please ask about my customer loyalty programme.

All enquiries are welcome!

Thursday, March 17, 2016

Tide Sea Card

 
 Stealing a moment this morning to share my project that I taught at the Nelson Extravaganza last Saturday.  Voila!

One of my aims this year is to make more masculine cards. The sea themed sets are in the main catalogue- 'By the Tide' and 'From Land to Sea'.   The 'Wink of Stella' on the sea horses and jellyfish gave them a lovely subtle sparkle.



The guests chose their own sentiments from 'Crazy About You' and had the option of stamping on the front of the card and/or inside. 
 


Thanks to all who taught, helped and came to the extravaganza.  It's a big day but a very fun one at that.

Save the dates for the next two extravaganzas in Nelson this year:  July 23rd and November 19th.

xo Sally.
Supplies used to create this card
Ink:  Whisper White, Soft Suede, VersaMark
Card/Paper:  Whisper White Thick, Island Indigo, Sahara Sand, Calypso Coral
Stamp Sets:  By the Tide, From Land to Sea, Crazy About You
Acessories:  Expressions Natural Elements, Sequin Trim (gold), Vintage Faceted Button, Metallic Thread (gold), Pearl Basic Jewels
Tools:  Softly Falling EF, Botanical Builders die, Big Shot, Embossing Buddy, Heat Tool
Other:  Wink of Stella (clear), fine tipped glue pen, white embossing powder

No comments:

Post a Comment