Contact me to:

Please contact me to order Stampin' Up! products or book a workshop in the Nelson/Tasman regions
sally.robertson@email.com

I run card classes monthly on a Friday morning and am involved in the Nelson Stampin' Up! Extravaganzas.

I value my customers. Please ask about my customer loyalty programme.

All enquiries are welcome!

Tuesday, March 29, 2016

Sale-a-Bration Last Days

 My design team member Jane has been stamping up a storm for us. 
 
Check out this clever masculine design she made from a 'you-tube' tutorial.  The neat card uses the envelope punch board (card 4" x 5").  The 'Going Places' DSP makes a great jacket doesn't it?  
 
The sentiment comes from 'Perfect Pairings' (another awesome SAB set).  Only a few more days of Sale-a-Bration left.  Don't miss out! 
 



This is what Jane said about card number two:
 
"I wanted to use the vellum and came up with the idea of creating a window- loved that the vellum and pp matched beautifully. I actually cut the card and mounted it onto a pool party base to add dimension and added the gold and silver thread to a strip of adhesive.  Stamped the leaves from the 'What I  love' stamp set in Pistashio Pudding and added the metal button with the last of my thread. Stamped the sentiment onto the vellum with choc chip  inside.  I die cut 3 shapes for the rest of the sentiment".


Thanks again Jane.  You're a true inspiration!

1 comment: