Contact me to:

Please contact me to order Stampin' Up! products or book a workshop in the Nelson/Tasman regions
sally.robertson@email.com

I run card classes monthly on a Friday morning and am involved in the Nelson Stampin' Up! Extravaganzas.

I value my customers. Please ask about my customer loyalty programme.

All enquiries are welcome!

Tuesday, March 15, 2016

Please welcome Jane Hambly

 
Please welcome JANE HAMBLY to my design team.  She will be sharing a few beautiful creations over the next few weeks.
 
 

"Hi my name is Jane Hambly I live in West  Auckland close to beautiful rugged Piha , I'm married with a teenage son.

 

I started scrap booking back in 2006 and have since progressed into card making .
Sally very kindly asked me to design a few cards with a some of the gorgeous products Stampin' Up! have to offer.  How could I refuse a chance to play with these amazing products?  Thank you Sally I  truly enjoyed making these cards."
 
First up Jane has used the SAB set "What I Love" to make this stunning card.  The 'Venetian Crochet Trim' looks gorgeous here too.

 

Next up is another of Jane's gorgeous creations- a bendy card.  Super cute!  Here she showcases some of the lovely DSP 'Sweet Li'l Things'.  Check out those dinky little turtles she has fussy cut from the patterned paper.  Too cute.

 
Thanks heaps Jane.  I'm heads down this week busy creating for our school gala.  So many ideas and so little time.  Sound familiar?  :)  Sally.
 
 

3 comments: