Contact me to:

Please contact me to order Stampin' Up! products or book a workshop in the Nelson/Tasman regions
sally.robertson@email.com

I run card classes monthly on a Friday morning and am involved in the Nelson Stampin' Up! Extravaganzas.

I value my customers. Please ask about my customer loyalty programme.

All enquiries are welcome!

Sunday, March 6, 2016

Last month of Sale-a-Bration

Don't miss out on a free sale-a-bration set (or two).  Today's cards show you some of what's available.
 
Firstly, a card inspired by a design by Kathryn Mangelsdorf.  The stamps are 'Flowering Fields' and the sweet DSP Wildflowers (both SAB).  This set is proving to be a popular one.  Note the gorgeous sentiment which comes from 'Rose Wonder'. 
 

I'm enjoying the 'What I love' set (as pictured below).  So easy to use and it works well with lots of other sets also.  I wasn't 100% happy with my 'crushed curry' flower centres so after I took the photo I added some white perfect accents.  Much better! (you'll just have to trust me on this one LOL).


It's hard to believe it's March already.  Our Nelson extravaganza is next Sat (12th March).  Can't wait!  If you would like to come along and make five beautiful projects please contact me to book in sally.robertson@email.com

Have a lovely day. xoSal

No comments:

Post a Comment