Contact me to:

Please contact me to order Stampin' Up! products or book a workshop in the Nelson/Tasman regions
sally.robertson@email.com

I run card classes monthly on a Friday morning and am involved in the Nelson Stampin' Up! Extravaganzas.

I value my customers. Please ask about my customer loyalty programme.

All enquiries are welcome!

Wednesday, March 23, 2016

Another beauty from Jane

Another stunning creation from Jane Hambly.  I just love this card.  It's a clever design and is so beautiful. 
 
Jane has used the Sale-a-Bration set 'What I Love'.  Spend $110 NZD and this lovely set can be yours for free. 
 

The neutral DSP teamed with the project life emboss resist card (also a Sale-a-Bration product) looks awesome.


Thanks again Jane.  Your creations are truly wonderful!

Sale-a-Bration ends March 31st.  If you live in NZ and don't have a demonstrator I would love to assist you.  Please contact me sally.robertson@email.com 

No comments:

Post a Comment