Contact me to:

Please contact me to order Stampin' Up! products or book a workshop in the Nelson/Tasman regions
sally.robertson@email.com

I run card classes monthly on a Friday morning and am involved in the Nelson Stampin' Up! Extravaganzas.

I value my customers. Please ask about my customer loyalty programme.

All enquiries are welcome!

Friday, February 5, 2016

Sky is the Limit for a limited time

Our little two year old just LOVES planes.  They are his thing.  He was simply delighted to fly on a real, live plane last weekend.  We were counting the sleeps to go on the plane and no sooner had we arrived at out destination he was counting the sleeps to come home again LOL.  The wheels coming out were a definite highlight!
 
The 'Sky is the Limit' Sale-a-bration set is one of three items only available until the 15th Feb (available free with an order of $110 NZD).
 
In the first picture I have used a circle punch with vellum to make the propeller and coloured a pearl with an alcohol ink marker.
 
 

Sweet and simple, inspired by a design by 'Create with Connie and Mary'.  The clouds have a wink of stella.


Last but not least.  Soft sky and burlap.  Yum!

With so many fellas in my life, this set is a keeper.  Please contact me to order your set before Feb 15th.  Blessings.  Sally.

1 comment:

  1. Awww cute and just perfect for your plane mad fan :) You threw me with the 15th Feb LOL

    ReplyDelete