Contact me to:

Please contact me to order Stampin' Up! products or book a workshop in the Nelson/Tasman regions
sally.robertson@email.com

I run card classes monthly on a Friday morning and am involved in the Nelson Stampin' Up! Extravaganzas.

I value my customers. Please ask about my customer loyalty programme.

All enquiries are welcome!

Monday, February 1, 2016

A pop of Calypso

Here's a thank you note card that I sent one of my valued customers with their last order.  
 
I haven't owned the Softly Falling EF for long but I am using it heaps!   
 

You can see that I've curled the petals of the Botanical flower.  I used my bone folder to do this. 

Doesn't the 'Calypso Coral' pop against the Smoky Slate background?

 
To add shimmer to the 'Thanks' I gave it a 'Wink of Stella'. 

 
Please see below for the Stampin' Up! supplies that I have used to create this card.  Have an awesome week. 
 
Sally :)
 

Stamps: Timeless Textures

 Ink:  Calypso Coral, Watermelon Wonder        

Cardstock/DSP:  Whisper White Note Cards, Smoky Slate, Vellum, Neutral DSP

Tools:  Botanical Builder Framelits, Triple Banner Punch, Deco Labels Framelits, Softly Falling Textured Impressions Embossing Folder

Accessories:  Expressions Natural Elements, Iced Rhinestones, Wink of Stella Brush (clear), Bone Folder, Sponge Dauber

 

 
 

1 comment:

  1. That EF is on my list Sally. Love your wee thank you cards. :)

    ReplyDelete