Contact me to:

Please contact me to order Stampin' Up! products or book a workshop in the Nelson/Tasman regions
sally.robertson@email.com

I run card classes monthly on a Friday morning and am involved in the Nelson Stampin' Up! Extravaganzas.

I value my customers. Please ask about my customer loyalty programme.

All enquiries are welcome!

Saturday, January 23, 2016

Celebrate Today

How's your summer going?  I hope you have enjoyed some R and R!  My family and I have been kayaking a bit which has been a lot of fun.  Love the feeling of being out on the water and the 'togetherness'.
 
My card today was inspired by a Kristine McNickle design.  I have used the new Botanical Gardens DSP and a Sale-a-Bration set that you can earn for free- Flowering Fields.
 
 

The sweet sentiment comes from the new "Enjoy the Little Things' set.  I REALLY like this set.  'Dream Big', 'Love This Life' and 'Enjoy the Little Things' are just a few of the sentiments it contains.


Enjoy your weekend doing what you enjoy.  Sally.

No comments:

Post a Comment