Contact me to:

Please contact me to order Stampin' Up! products or book a workshop in the Nelson/Tasman regions
sally.robertson@email.com

I run card classes monthly on a Friday morning and am involved in the Nelson Stampin' Up! Extravaganzas.

I value my customers. Please ask about my customer loyalty programme.

All enquiries are welcome!

Friday, January 8, 2016

Birthday Blooms

Birthday blooms was not a set that originally caught my eye.  I have to say though that I love it and it stamps up oh so beautifully. 
 

I stamped the flower with Memento black ink onto shimmery white cardstock and then I used my SU ink pads to watercolour the image with aqua painters.  My colours are Island Indigo, Soft Sky and Old Olive.  The recipient- an awesome friend- likes blue!

 
I just love the sentiments for their style and size.



Last but not least I used the new Wink of Stella Glitter Brush in clear.  It is very hard to see the delicate shimmer on the flower but it's stunning IRL.  I thought I had enough glittery products in my stash but I am very happy that I purchased the brush.   It's like a subtle shine, that's easy to apply, no mess, flat, quick drying and you have control over where it goes (making it easy to add highlights to your image).  I am thrilled with it as you will be.  The gold brush is next on my list!  :)


If you live in NZ and don't have a demonstrator please contact me! 

Blessings
Sally.
Built for Free Using: My Stampin Blog


1 comment:

  1. Looks even better in the close up Sal. You just might me convinced on those brushes now. :)

    ReplyDelete