Contact me to:

Please contact me to order Stampin' Up! products or book a workshop in the Nelson/Tasman regions
sally.robertson@email.com

I run card classes monthly on a Friday morning and am involved in the Nelson Stampin' Up! Extravaganzas.

I value my customers. Please ask about my customer loyalty programme.

All enquiries are welcome!

Saturday, December 19, 2015

Gift packaging

Hello there.

At this time of year we need quick and simple gift packaging ideas right?  I am enjoying my Stampin' Up supplies for this purpose.  Simple but effective.  Come and see...

I wanted to take a couple of little gifts to a work lunch of hubby's.  So I whipped these up in a flash. 


I love the sentiment 'Have Yourself a very Merry Christmas'.  It comes from the 'Cozy Christmas' set- probably my most used set this season.  It is included in the Year End Sale.


The Tiny Treat Boxes are topped with bows made with the 'Bow Builder' punch.  I used red and gold glimmer paper to make them.  The glimmer paper is a lovely weight and is super sparkly.  It's hard to tell from the photos but I also used a gold ink (retired) with Gorgeous Grunge stamps around the body of the boxes.


Lastly a couple of gift bags using the antlers from 'Wonderland'.  The striped red ribbon is also on special at present.


Have a great weekend.  The last before Christmas- as if you didn't know that!. xo

2 comments:

  1. Just a little something you whipped up??? LOL. Very cute and keep forgetting about my bow punch.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lovely Sally..that stamp set on the boxes is tempting me...

    ReplyDelete