Contact me to:

Please contact me to order Stampin' Up! products or book a workshop in the Nelson/Tasman regions
sally.robertson@email.com

I run card classes monthly on a Friday morning and am involved in the Nelson Stampin' Up! Extravaganzas.

I value my customers. Please ask about my customer loyalty programme.

All enquiries are welcome!

Wednesday, November 18, 2015

Hearth and Home Part 5

You may be wondering how many parts there are to my Hearth and Home series.  Well that's the million dollar question!  LOL. 
 
This window scene was created by using a piece of vellum (Winter Wonderland Designer Vellum Stack) over 'Old Olive' to create a lovely muted green (greener IRL). 
 

The banner has been fussy cut and is from the 'Endless Thanks' stamp set.






Built for Free Using: My Stampin Blog


No comments:

Post a Comment