Contact me to:

Please contact me to order Stampin' Up! products or book a workshop in the Nelson/Tasman regions
sally.robertson@email.com

I run card classes monthly on a Friday morning and am involved in the Nelson Stampin' Up! Extravaganzas.

I value my customers. Please ask about my customer loyalty programme.

All enquiries are welcome!

Saturday, November 14, 2015

Hearth and Home: Part 4

The Hearth and Home dies are versatile.  Why wouldn't you look out the window and see a pink dinosaur stomping about a flower bed in the rain? :) 
 
 


The stamps are 'No Bones about it' (dino) and 'Sprinkles of Life' (rain, flowers and sentiment).  The window die teams up nicely with the brick wall embossing folder.

 
If you need a demonstrator (NZ) please contact me to order Stampin' Up supplies.  All orders between now and Christmas 2015 receive a free gift.  sally.robertson@email.com 
Blessings.  xo
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment