Contact me to:

Please contact me to order Stampin' Up! products or book a workshop in the Nelson/Tasman regions
sally.robertson@email.com

I run card classes monthly on a Friday morning and am involved in the Nelson Stampin' Up! Extravaganzas.

I value my customers. Please ask about my customer loyalty programme.

All enquiries are welcome!

Saturday, November 21, 2015

Festive Flower Punch

Here's a couple of projects that I made for a good friend using the 'Festive Flower Punch'.  I was inspired by Laurie Wilson to make this fun sunflower.  It was a cool topper for a pack of seeds.  The bee is fussy cut from English Garden DSP.
 


To make the tag I used fewer petals with Typeset DSP and curled them in with a bone folder.  The corner detail on the punch is made using the 'Curvy Corner Trio Punch'.



Thanks for looking!  Have a wonderful weekend.  :)  Sally

No comments:

Post a Comment