Contact me to:

Please contact me to order Stampin' Up! products or book a workshop in the Nelson/Tasman regions
sally.robertson@email.com

I run card classes monthly on a Friday morning and am involved in the Nelson Stampin' Up! Extravaganzas.

I value my customers. Please ask about my customer loyalty programme.

All enquiries are welcome!

Tuesday, October 20, 2015

Love to Scrap

Here's a LO that I did at Jacque Williams' class a wee while back.  For this page I used her design, just changed up the colours and embellies a bit.  
 

I created another page in my own time.  I like the design and the fact that you can use up scraps, emboss and have fun playing- within a colour scheme if desired.


Most of the product in the above LOs are current.  The 'love' die cut is non SU.  Photos are taken by Steve Hussey.

1 comment: