Contact me to:

Please contact me to order Stampin' Up! products or book a workshop in the Nelson/Tasman regions
sally.robertson@email.com

I run card classes monthly on a Friday morning and am involved in the Nelson Stampin' Up! Extravaganzas.

I value my customers. Please ask about my customer loyalty programme.

All enquiries are welcome!

Saturday, October 31, 2015

Joyful in Soft Sky

'Joyful Season' is a lovely set and it doesn't have to be all about Christmas.  Here I have used the bird images to make a delightful yet simple birthday card.  Come and see...
 

Mr bird has had a 'make-over' in soft sky and island indigo.  Maybe a little more like a Blue Jay than a Red Cardinal?  I reach for the 'notecards' a lot.  Love working in that size.  I have stamped the berries on the envelope front. 


The sentiment is from Butterfly Basics.  Love the sparkly Glitter Ribbon from the holiday catalogue.


Have a lovely weekend everyone.  Thanks for looking.  Blessings.  Sal :)
Built for Free Using: My Stampin Blog


No comments:

Post a Comment