Contact me to:

Please contact me to order Stampin' Up! products or book a workshop in the Nelson/Tasman regions
sally.robertson@email.com

I run card classes monthly on a Friday morning and am involved in the Nelson Stampin' Up! Extravaganzas.

I value my customers. Please ask about my customer loyalty programme.

All enquiries are welcome!

Saturday, September 12, 2015

Awesomely Artistic Card

I made this card using 'Awesomely Artistic' a few months back when I was deciding what make and take to do for my catalogue release.  I liked how this card turned out, but opted not to use it (mostly due to all the fussy cutting).
 
 

My colour scheme uses the latest in-colours (three of them).  You will notice that I used the raised embossed side of the bricks.  Like?  To add a bit of pizazz I applied 'dazzling details' on the dragonfly and 'metallic thread' under the sentiment.  Can't stop using this at the moment- it's my go-to!  For a complete supply list please see below.



Built for Free Using: My Stampin Blog


No comments:

Post a Comment