Contact me to:

Please contact me to order Stampin' Up! products or book a workshop in the Nelson/Tasman regions
sally.robertson@email.com

I run card classes monthly on a Friday morning and am involved in the Nelson Stampin' Up! Extravaganzas.

I value my customers. Please ask about my customer loyalty programme.

All enquiries are welcome!

Saturday, May 23, 2015

Sheltering Tree Love

Isn't it funny when you umm and aghh about a set, then you see something stunning created with it and done.  You're sold!  Well that was the case for me with the 'Sheltering Tree' set when I saw the gorgeous notecard set that Jacque Williams had created for the Nelson Extravaganza earlier this year. 


One thing I love about this set is that you can simply use ink and the stamps to create a stunning single layer card.


I have used gold encore ink which is half price at the moment in the retiring specials.



Lastly I was inspired by this post and incorporated a sentiment from Adventure Awaits (this set is available until June 2nd 2015).


Built for Free Using: My Stampin Blog


1 comment:

  1. Awesome but definitely off to check out that gold ink. ROFL

    ReplyDelete