Contact me to:

Please contact me to order Stampin' Up! products or book a workshop in the Nelson/Tasman regions
sally.robertson@email.com

I run card classes monthly on a Friday morning and am involved in the Nelson Stampin' Up! Extravaganzas.

I value my customers. Please ask about my customer loyalty programme.

All enquiries are welcome!

Monday, January 26, 2015

Altered journal

 So my computer is still on the blink. 2 weeks now.   I am trialing blogging using my phone. Here is an altered journal cover I made using a variety of products- mostly stampin up.  I simply adore the resist paper in Sale a bration-  Irresistibly yours.

Here's the product list and if you live in nz I can order the stampin' up supplies for you.

 Stamps: hey valentine and alphabet rotary. ink:early espresso,  staz on. Blend abilities.  Painted blooms and irresistibly yours paper.  Handpicked framelit dies. Epic day washi.  Hexagon punch. Dazzling details.  Linen thread and bakers twine. Non s u: journal,  vintage book paper, Gelatos.

No comments:

Post a Comment