Contact me to:

Please contact me to order Stampin' Up! products or book a workshop in the Nelson/Tasman regions
sally.robertson@email.com

I run card classes monthly on a Friday morning and am involved in the Nelson Stampin' Up! Extravaganzas.

I value my customers. Please ask about my customer loyalty programme.

All enquiries are welcome!

Monday, December 8, 2014

Year End Closeout Sale and more from Megan

If you haven't checked it out, the 'Year-End Closeout Sale' is worth a look.  Up to 80% off selected items.  Year End Sale
 
My guest designer Megan Gourlay has embellished a petite café bag beautifully.
The tag is made with the 'Note Tag Punch' which is in the sale!  I love tag punches.  They make crafting so quick and easy!
 
 
Megan has used blendabilities to colour the 'Christmas Bauble'.  Stunning. 
 

Amazing layers here.  Cherry Cobbler seam binding, linen thread and an antique brad to finish. 


 



Stampin' Up! products used for this project:  Petite café bag, Typeset paper and All is Calm, stamps are 'Christmas Bauble' and 'Merry Everything', Note Tag Punch, Old Olive and Cherry Cobbler Blendabilities, Linen Thread, Cherry Cobbler Seam Binding, Antique Brad, Rhinestone Basic Jewels.

Thanks again Megan! 

2 comments: