Contact me to:

Please contact me to order Stampin' Up! products or book a workshop in the Nelson/Tasman regions
sally.robertson@email.com

I run card classes monthly on a Friday morning and am involved in the Nelson Stampin' Up! Extravaganzas.

I value my customers. Please ask about my customer loyalty programme.

All enquiries are welcome!

Saturday, December 6, 2014

Guest Designer- Megan Gourlay

 
A very warm welcome to my first guest designer Megan Gourlay.  I have always admired Megan's beautiful creations.  She has an amazing eye for detail and produces some exquisite work. 
 
Look at this beauty of a card!  I love how Megan has punched a circle, layered a snowflake and layered again on top of that.  Her use of the the 1/8" Taffeta Ribbon is very clever.  Faux stitching around the edge of the paper creates a nice detail. 
 (SU products:  card is whisper white and Old Olive, silver metal button, All is Calm paper, Doily, 1/8" Taffeta Ribbon in Bermuda Bay, snowflake stamp and die (retired)).
 

In this second creation, Megan has used a stamp from the 'Seasonally Scattered' set and teamed it with a Chalk talk stamp. Very creative I thought.  The paper is typeset (LOVE this range). I love the wrapped around linen thread too.  Also used is a silver metal button and the beautiful wings embosslits.


Thank you so much Megan.  There is more to come from Megan very soon.  Have a lovely weekend everyone. xo

No comments:

Post a Comment