Contact me to:

Please contact me to order Stampin' Up! products or book a workshop in the Nelson/Tasman regions
sally.robertson@email.com

I run card classes monthly on a Friday morning and am involved in the Nelson Stampin' Up! Extravaganzas.

I value my customers. Please ask about my customer loyalty programme.

All enquiries are welcome!

Sunday, December 14, 2014

Boy Party Favours

Why not throw a birthday party into the silly season just to add to the fun?  LOL  I made some bookmarks to add to loot bags for my eldest son's party. 
 
The awesome thing about the 'tag topper' punches is that you can make the 'tags' as long as the length of your cardstock.  So volia some bookmarks! 
 
 

The stamp set Freaky Friends is only available until Jan 5th so don't delay if you would like to own the set yourself.


I have used Tangerine Tango, Bermuda Bay and Early Espresso inks. 

 
The rotary alphabet stamp is handy for personalising your work Alphabet Stamp


 
To order supplies please email me sally.robertson@email.com or message me on facebook https://www.facebook.com/sallyrobertsoncreates
 
 
Supplies used for this project:
 
Cardstock:  Whisper White
Stamps:  Freaky Friends, Alphabet Rotary
Inks:  Bermuda Bay, Tangerine Tango, Early Espresso and sponge dauber
Punch:  Scalloped Tag Topper
Ribbon:  1/8 "  Taffeta Bermuda Bay
Washi Tape:  Epic Day
 
 
 
 
 

1 comment: