Contact me to:

Please contact me to order Stampin' Up! products or book a workshop in the Nelson/Tasman regions
sally.robertson@email.com

I run card classes monthly on a Friday morning and am involved in the Nelson Stampin' Up! Extravaganzas.

I value my customers. Please ask about my customer loyalty programme.

All enquiries are welcome!

Sunday, October 12, 2014

A 'parliament' of owls

Come and meet my new little friends made with the Stampin' Up Owl buider punch (page 223 of the catalogue). 
 
First up is Sebastian...
 

"What's a group of owls called?".  "A hoot" hubby replies.  So I google it and it turns out that a group of owls is called a parliament.  You learn something new every day!


Below we have Alan...(named by my eldest son)


I must admit I felt a little crazy taking a photo shoot of my new little feathered friends outside at dusk.


And wearing a jacket in Old Olive we have 'Olive' (very original)




Still a few without names.... Any suggestions?

 
All the cardstock and paper is Stampin' Up.  The paper is Typeset (Alan owl) and Flashback (Sebastian Owl).  Linen thread.
 

No comments:

Post a Comment